Returns Policy: Text & Course Materials
Textbooks & Course materials are returnable under the following conditions:
- RETURNED IN PERFECT CONDITION & IN ORIGINAL WRAPPER*
- ACCOMPANIED BY RECEIPT
- RETURNED BY POLICY DEADLINE :
*Books containing software are not returnable if software seal has been broken.
- Current semester texts are returnable only during the first two weeks of the term.
- Mid-term classes (6 - 12 weeks) within 7 days of the first day of class
- Dropped classes: With drop slip through the 4th week of the term
- Classes less than 6 weeks duration: Texts are not returnable
Text & Course materials will be available in the store and on the web from three weeks prior to the semester through mid-terms.
Book Buyback: Wednesday and Thursday of finals weeks
Policy Last Updated: Dec 26, 2006